• Business Analyst for Product Realization to define scorecard metrics and manage relationships with Product Realization, IT, Care, Network, Marketing, Finance, external vendors, etc. to develop reporting data technical requirements and post-launch testing requirements.
• Provide and validate data for operational and post-launch product testing, Quality Team reviews and for summary reports.
• Support implementation of data collection, reporting, risk management and product roadmap reporting programs
• Data analysis and reporting, including working with multi-functional, internal stakeholders to define, design, implement and operate executive scorecards through business intelligence systems.
• Product and service level experience with wireless technologies
• Exposure to consumer and enterprise wireless markets, devices and network technologies, including GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSDPA, Multimedia and Instant Messaging, WAP services (mobile internet browse, mobile content, mobile email, etc.), video applications and use of the above on various types of mobile device technologies
• Report development using Business Objects (preferably version XI), WebIntelligence or Crystal Reports tools.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Paid Training, Flex Time
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
Toll Free: 800-280-4144
listing jobs Tempus Technical Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.