Tempus Technical: Download Content Dual Mode Service Test Engineer, Seattle, WA
Download Content / Dual Mode Service Test Engineer
Seattle, Washington (Redmond)
The Download Content/Dual Mode Service Test Engineer will have primary responsibility for verifying that all device-resident aspects of device applications are thoroughly tested to meet device requirements, evaluate/select and/or implement needed tools, and may help to define and modify the test processes to ensure this happens. The Test Engineer will support interoperability testing efforts and field testing as needed to provide rapid response to technical issues. Must possess strong background knowledge in the following:
• Digital Rights Management (DRM)
• Downloadable content including ringtones, images and music (content types MIDI, MP3, JPEG, etc)
• Email including POP3 and IMAP4 protocols
• WIFI and VoIP applications
• Comprehensive understanding of mobile device user interfaces and factors that contribute to device performance
• Ability to work in a fast pace team environment with the overall goal of deploying high quality and reliable devices with rich application layer functionality integrated in a highly usable manner.
• Operating systems such as Symbian, Microsoft Smartphone, Pocket PC, Linux, Palm, security for wireless devices.
• Proven test design/execution, data analysis, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ideal candidate is familiar with the internet/IP industry, wired/wireless content development, telecommunications industry and wireless communications.
• Requires 5-10 years related experience.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Paid Training, Flex Time
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
Toll Free: 800-280-4144
listing jobs Tempus Technical Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.