CDMA System Engineer
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a CDMA System Engineer (2866) in Columbus, Ohio and Naperville, Illinois.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• Ensure the overall performance of the Client’s network
• Collect and Analyze data from CDMA/EVDO Network
• Monitor the performance, capacity and stability of the network
• Evaluate the impacts of the network performance caused by new feature deployments
• Create technical requirements for new services and features
• Provide high-level support to internal and external customers
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent CDMA/EVDO knowledge
• Familiar with CDMA call flow and major services
• Familiar with Lucent CDMA architecture
• Former Lucent CDMA System Engineer or Sr. developer
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer interaction skills
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Columbus Ohio USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.