UNICON: Integration Engineer, Lisle, IL
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Integration Engineer (2853) in Lisle, Illinois
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• Help enhance Integration Handbook procedures for deployment/integration teams and development labs
• Use standalone (LMT) to integrate Application Processors
Required Skills and Experience:
• Very Proficient in Unix, Shell, Perl programming
• Strong understanding of Wireless Networks Architectures and the Autoplex Flexant platform
• ABILITY TO TRAVEL AT LEAST 80% OF THE TIME.
• Clear understanding of CDMA 2G/3G Mobile Switching Centers (MSC’s)
• Knowledge of Flexent Mobility Management (FMM)/ECP migration hardware platforms, architecture and procedures
• Understanding SUN Microsystem’s SW/HW platform
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networks.
• Knowledge of Lucent’s Wireless Network Elements and Architecture.
• Knowledge of Lucent’s Operations and Management Platform (OMP), EMS, GUI, and software architecture.
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Lisle Illinois USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.