Network Construction Manager
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Network Construction Manager (2927) willing to travel within Maryland and the District of Columbia.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• Managing all Construction Management Activities and Construction personnel for the entire project
• Create new construction standards where none exist
• Determine the Construction Scope of Work for each site, including the identification and development of Architectural and Engineering Drawings, Structurals, generic and site-specific material Bills Of Material, Regulatory and Environmental compliance, Building and Electrical permits, Notice To Proceed documents, construction-related Change Orders, Quality, Safety, and site acceptance
• Ensure that construction costs remain under target budget amounts and will be responsible for ensuring that construction timelines are met in order to meet market launch date
• Provide construction schedules, construction schedule updates, tracking, and reporting over all construction activities
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience in project management including; acting as a Project Liaison, Closure/Acceptance, Deliverable Controller, Documentation, Logistical Support/Planning, Operational Administration, Operational Development/Planning, Project Plan Execution/Task Management, Resource Deployment/Management, Capital Planning, Logistics Management
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Washington DC USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.