UNICON: Network Design Analyst, Naperville, IL
Network Design Analyst
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Network Design Analyst (2907) in Naperville, Illinois.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• Act as point of contact for customers with regards to the creation of a low-level network design document
• Work directly with Clientâ€™s customers to gather and validate network data
• Conduct reviews of the low-level design document with customers and address issues related to the review
Required Skills and Experience:
• Wireless telecom switching background (CDMA)
• CCNA/CCNP certified
• Network design experience
• Router configuration experience
• IP planning, IP sub netting
• Some base station and RF experience
• Good technical documentation skills (Word, Excel)
• Very good communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of Juniper and/or Cisco routers
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Naperville Illinois USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.