Network Integration Engineer
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Network Integration Engineer (2939) in Columbus, Ohio or Chicago, IL.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• Work with client’s team and customers to provide cell conversion for IP Back Haul service
• Run conversion scripts for multiple cells, troubleshoot cell related errors/issues to complete work in maintenance window
• Communicate with client and customer team members in scheduling and follow up on issues identified
• Provide status updates
Required Skills and Experience:
• Will need to be flexible with schedule in order to meet customer needs
• Experience with stand-alone testing and integration of Flexent CDMA base station equipment required
• Traveling is required
• Ability to work independently and excellent customer support skills required as well
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Columbus Ohio USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.