Product Development Hardware Test Engineer
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Product Development Hardware Test Engineer (2922) in Holmdel, New Jersey.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• MTS for compliance
Required Skills and Experience:
• System verification/software test background along with knowledge of Compliance and safety testing experience
• Familiarity with testing and measuring EMI/EMC, product development design (including thermal performance, ESD performance, cable arrangement, power entrance/conversion, appearance and physical compliance requirements for data networking frames/cabinets/circuit packs) and measurement and mitigation approaches
• Familiarity with FCC, Telcordia GR-1089, NEBS GR-63-CORE and GR-487, the FCC Part 68 standard and CE TTE Directive
• Undergraduate Degree in related field
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Holmdel New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.