Product Development Quality Assurance Engineer
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Product Development Quality Assurance Engineer (2932) in Whippany, New Jersey.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• Lead Voice and Data quality & higher layer protocol stack performance optimization testing and analysis
• Test 3G-1X/EVDO/VoIP on all platforms
• Use expertise in TCP/IP network and CDMA/EVDO technology to identify issues, propose improvements, and optimize voice and data quality and system
• Use requirement specifications and system requirements to design and execute test plans
• Provide support to internal teams as well as customer teams on a regular basis
Required Skills and Experience:
• Doctorate Degree in related field
• Knowledge of Network Hardware, including routers and transmission switches
• Familiarity with network protocols TCP/IP
• Familiarity with Project Management and Documentation
• Experience with CDMA
• Good communication skills
• Ability to travel to client site for troubleshooting
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Whippany New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.