System Test Engineer
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a System Test Engineer (2912) in Marlboro, Massachusetts.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Undergraduate Degree in related field
• Knowledge of Transmission Controls TCP/IP
• 5 or more years of experience working in the Telecom switching solutions, Software Quality Assurance, System integration and interoperability testing area
• In-depth knowledge of VoIP, including detailed understanding of SIP and H.248
• Good understanding and testing experience of SS7, IN, TCAP, ISDN, CAS, Wireless IS41 and GSM protocols
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience in using at least one or two test equipments such as INET, Spectra 2, MGTS, Hammer
• Test automation experience using TCL, Expect, PERL scripts
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Marlboro Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.