Tier 2 Network Management Operations Technician
UNICON International, Inc. is a top consulting firm in Columbus, Ohio and is dedicated to achieving total client and employee satisfaction. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small and medium sized businesses. We work with companies to help them define and meet their IT needs by providing high quality and competitively priced products and services. If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then apply today at UNICON!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Tier 2 Network Management Operations Technician (2936) in Lisle, Illinois.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• Multiple openings for a 8-9 week project
• Upgrade Wireless telecommunications network software
• Perform remote technical support
• Pre-conditioning work/retrofit support
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience loading and executing OSR tool, ECD tape dump, and ECP-AP pre-checks
• Experience with AP or EVDO software retrofits
• Ability to work nights if needed
• Experience with Tier 2-3 maintenance support
• Familiarity with Solaris
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Good communication skills
• Ability to use Unix
UNICON offers competitive compensation packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k, and more!
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
UNICON International, Inc.
listing jobs UNICON International Lisle Illinois USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.