Manager, Wireless Operators/Carrier
Provide Solutions Sales of OEM-style deals to Wireless Carriers.
The Intellisync products group of Nokia provides mobility software and data sync solutions to various customer segments. This position is focused on selling OEM-style deals to Wireless Carriers. This position is directly responsible for selling Intellisync’s solutions into wireless operators and into their channels.
These positions are quota carrying, revenue producing sales roles responsible for selling our solutions to carriers within the Americas. Further, these positions are responsible for the following:
• Be a productive contributor to the Carrier Sales organization.
• Meet or exceed revenue goals. Establish sales plans and strategies to close large deals.
• Implement sound and effective sales policies, procedures and programs that will help position the company for continued growth.
• Identify new business opportunities and handle crucial customer negotiations.
• Develop and communicate timely, complete and accurate sales and marketing forecasts and other sales data to contribute to the effective deployment of sales resources.
• Must posses prior experience selling to Wireless Carriers.
• Position requires 7+ years of successful sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility. Experience in OEM sales to major wireless communications companies, wired and wireless carriers, large ISV and/or large ISPs are required. Services sales experience to these organizations would be a plus.
• This person will have a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
• This individual must possess a solid background in sales, especially in the Americas.
• Must have an executive presence and ability to sell and build relationships with the above organizations at the senior management level. Prior contacts or relationships with major wireless communication companies and telecommunications equipment manufacturers are highly desirable.
• A successful candidate possesses super-flexibility in a fast-paced changing culture and understands that the position and duties evolve as sales and products evolve.
• A successful candidate must be self- motivated, self-managed (works independently with little or no supervision), goal-oriented, passionate for sales (team approach, concept selling, spin selling), enthusiastic, and high-energy.
• Position requires a minimum of 30% travel for presence at customer location.
Business Unit Description:
The position is for New Jersey based sales.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Nokia New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.