Nokia: Senior Product Manager Brew, Solana Beach, CA
Senior Product Manager (Brew)
Solana Beach, CA
As Senior Product Manager for Nokia’s Brew Client Product line you will help drive the vision and definition of Nokia’s wireless CDMA software strategy. You will manage the creation of comprehensive product requirements documents (PRD), coordination with carrier and device manufacturers, as well as working with the engineering organization to fulfill their execution.
• Define market opportunity, product requirements and technology features for clients on the Brew platform.
• Be the key technical liaison for Nokia with device manufacturers
• Be the key technical liaison for Nokia with carriers
• Create competitive analysis, distribution and implementation plans.
• Partner with Development, Sales, Marketing, Customers and Business Partners to translate requirements into optimum product execution.
• Establish priorities and provide direction and requirements tuning throughout the development cycle.
• Drive resolution of customer issues, working with sales, customer support, and engineering.
• Work with the marketing team to build marketing plans and represent products, plans and strategic direction to customers, internal stakeholders, partners, peers and the industry at large.
Skills and Experience:
• 8 – 10+ years related experience in engineering or product management for commercial, enterprise software development.
• Experience as engineering or product manager focusing on Brew-based mobile or wireless software products
• Quick comprehension of technologies, and the ability to keep abreast of new and competitive products.
• Strong customer focus and intuitive understanding of how to translate needs to practical solutions and detailed specifications.
• Demonstrated experience in defining requirements and driving these with development and cross-functional groups. Success at implementing appropriate level of process to optimize market responsiveness while ensuring delivery of high quality product.
• Ability to assess tradeoffs that affect features, schedule, cost, positioning, long term forecasting, pricing, competitive analysis, product launch strategy, and lifecycle management.
• Ability to understand product life cycles, position products and provide marketing messages.
• Internally motivated, self-starter with ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results.
• Excellent people skills to interact with and internal project/product teams, customers, vendors, and strategic partners.
• Excellent verbal, written and visual/presentation communication skills.
• Able to work in a relatively unstructured environment managing multiple tasks and activities in a geographically dispersed organization. Willing to travel to Intellisync’s international development centers.
• MBA degree desirable, undergraduate degree required.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Nokia Solana Beach California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.