Nokia: Senior Sales Manager OEM Technology Licensing
Senior Sales Manager, OEM / Technology Licensing
Location can be anywhere East of the Mississippi River
This position is a quota carrying, revenue producing sales role responsible for selling our solutions to ISP’s, ISV’s, infrastructure companies and other software companies based in the Eastern United States, Eastern Canada and Europe.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Meet revenue goals. Establish sales plans and strategies to close large deals.
• Implement sound and effective sales policies, procedures, and programs that will help position the company for continued growth.
• Identify new business opportunities and handle crucial customer situations
• Develop and communicate timely, complete, and accurate sales and marketing forecasts and other sales data to contribute to the effective deployment of sales resources.
• Must possess prior Enterprise Sales Experience to the Fortune 500 and/or OEM/licensing experience selling to large ISVs, ISPs and companies like Avaya, Comcast, Lucent and EMC a BIG PLUS.
• Position requires 7+ years of successful sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility. Experience in OEM sales licensing software to large ISV’s, ISP’s and software companies is required.
• Must have a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
• Must have an executive presence and ability to sell and build relationships with the above organizations at the senior management level.
• Must possess super-flexibility in a fast-paced changing culture and understands that the position and duties evolve as sales and products evolve.
• Must be self- motivated, self-managed (works independently with little or no supervision), goal-oriented, passionate for sales (team approach, concept selling, spin selling), enthusiastic, and high-energy.
• Position requires 25% travel. (Some international travel required)
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Nokia USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.