Technology Licensing Marketing Manager
The TL Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and executing marketing programs designed to increase licensing sales of Intellisync Software through OEMs, and also develop tools and programs to help Nokia obtain additional carrier OEM customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
Manage the marketing relationship with our OEM partners
• Develop collaborative marketing and sales programs with strategic partners to drive mobility message and accelerate product adoption and awareness
• Coordinate with Nokia software TL sales and team to gather their input and endorsement of the plans with the account
• Develop a comprehensive set of outbound marketing programs for lead generation and awareness building including development and dissemination of newsletters
• Manage internal and external marketing resources and oversee development of program deliverables including collateral, customer testimonials, sales training curriculums, multimedia tools(flash demos, videos), promotional material and presentations
• Participate in industry events including trade shows, seminars, and symposiums representing the Intellisync product line by Nokia.
• Analyze and measure the effectiveness of our programs and report back to senior management. May include customer surveys, focus groups, field feedback, and statistical analysis – anything that provides information on how to improve our TL sales
• Help drive adoption of Intellisync wireless email via the TL channel by nurturing the pipeline
• Help drive support plan for GroupWise Mobile Server
• This position will be based out of Nokia facilities in either San Jose or Mt. View, California.
• Nokia is an international company with operations globally. Your work will involve engagement with customers primarily in the U.S., domestic travel of up to 25-30% may be required.
Needed Competencies and Skills in English:
• Account management and planning – All program activities that we execute with involve shared responsibilities with various teams, both internal and external.
• Proven team participation, account management experience and leadership skills are essential. This is an outbound, customer facing role – experience dealing with customers directly is a required skill.
• You will be managing many diverse projects, all with deadlines and different priorities.
• The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task on a daily and weekly basis and demonstrate the ability to deliver projects on-time in a fast-paced, interrupt-driven environment.
Written and verbal communications skills
• You will be developing and reviewing a significant amount of outbound content.
• The ability to write well and convey complex technologies simply and clearly are required for success.
• Nokia Intellisync mobile products are complex software platforms that utilize a broad range of technologies for data transport, network security, data synchronization and device management.
• You will need to develop a working knowledge of these technologies and have the ability to synthesize technical information and present it at an audience-appropriate level.
• A background marketing enterprise, device or network data applications is a strong plus for candidates in this position.
• Marketing programs are goal-specific and the actual program being delivered depends heavily on the creative skills of the team involved.
• As marketing program manager you’re ability to think outside the box and develop unique approaches to the market is of high value.
• Your must then work with internal and external creative experts to bring these programs to life. Additionally, less complicated content (sales training material, for example) may be designed by you, so you get a chance to show your creative flair and communications skills.
• You must design success criteria and ways to measure that criteria, analyze both quantitative and qualitative data collected, summarize program results and report back to management with the results and recommendations for improvements or new programs based on those results.
• Microsoft office, Adobe Acrobat are required.
• Working knowledge of graphic design tools and the marketing design process will enable you to insure that your projects complete on time by bringing enough resources online to meet the deadlines.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Nokia San Jose California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.