Job Title: Customer Service Representative III – Wireless
Dept: Customer Service
Reports to: Call Center Supervisor
FLSA Status Non-exempt
Work Schedule: Full Tiime
The Customer Service Representative III (CSR III) is responsible for handling all inbound customer service inquiries for Total Call International’s Wireless Services. The objective of this position is to provide high quality service delivery along with accurate and professional responses to customer inquires. The customer’s inquiries can include, but limited to the proper use of the wireless phones, rate disputes, technical issues and other service problems.
• Determine needs and effectively communicate benefits of products, services, features, rate plans and special promotions to each customer
• Up sell and cross sell wireless plans, features, phones, packages, etc.
• Answer and handle a predetermined number of inbound customer service calls per shift
• Log into assigned work groups
• Handle the customers’ calls efficiently and professionally at all times
• Maintain customer service levels defined by Total Call International
• Prepare and submit complete, accurate and timely documentation to ensure efficient processing of customer transactions
• Service all customers and accounts regarding billing issues, equipment upgrades, technical difficulties, and general information
• Open Tech Tickets for the Information Technology department
• Report any recurring technical problems to the technical department and management to ensure that issues are resolved within a timely manner
• Maintain and provide excellent customer service to customers at all times
• Take the necessary steps to complete customer’s order by checking and resolving any issues
• Ensure that the information to the customer is complete and accurate
• Document customer information in the computer system, as appropriate
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous wireless telecommunications experience required
• Two plus years of customer service experience required
• Call center experience required
• Proven record of up sell and cross sell of wireless plans, features, packages, etc.
• Excellent follow-up skills required
• Detail oriented
• Technical aptitude to work with customers over the phone to configure and troubleshoot wireless devices
• Flexibility work with process changes
• Wireless shipping and receiving experience is a plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Excellent computer knowledge required (i.e.: Windows, Excel, Internet, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written skills are required
• Must be flexible and work assigned shifts
• Bilingual skills a plus
• This is sedentary work requiring the exertion of up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects
• Work requires standing, walking, and repetitive motions
• Vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
• Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels
• Visual acuity is required for preparing and analyzing written or computer data
• Operation of office machines
• Determining the accuracy and thoroughness of work, and observing general surroundings and activities
• The worker is not subject to adverse environmental conditions.
• Office environment, with climate control
• Normal noise level
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
Total Call International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment, promotions, evaluations, wages and review are on the basis of qualification and ability to perform the duties listed above without regard to race, religion, gender, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition or any other characteristic protected from discrimination by federal, state or local law.
listing jobs Total Call International 90017 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.