Job Title: Training & Client Support Specialist
Dept: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Director
FLSA Status:Non Exempt
Work Schedule: 9:00 – 6:00 p.m.
The Training & Client Support Specialist is responsible for training of Customer Service and Client support personnel. He/she serves as the training-contact and is responsible for the successful execution of all customer support, training and ongoing learning support. The Training & Client Support Specialist is also responsible for developing and maintaining continuing education. This position is critical to the success of our rapidly evolving Client Services Organization and will report directly to the Director of Customer Service. The candidate must be an experienced professional with a background in adult education, course development, and training delivery.
• Work with Customer Support Director and management team to gain a thorough knowledge of the products, its business application, and client base and dvelop the appropriate course syllabus and material.
• Work with clients and Agent Liaison to understand the clients’ needs and practices thoroughly develop the appropriate course syllabus and material.
• Ensure training is delivered on time, is satisfying end user expectations, and meeting contract requirements.
• Establish trust and rapport with CSR/Operations and end-users.
• Obtain thorough knowledge of all company and training curriculum and instructional resources.
• Conduct training programs for internal customers. These include but are not limited to CostGuard application, telephony products and systems, cellular technology, customer service, and management development programs.
• Ensure effective training by maintaining excellent presentation skills, such as effective interaction between trainer and trainees and enthusiasm for subject matter.
• Effectively communicate at all levels, both internally and externally, including answering questions and inquiries with confidence and accuracy.
• Provide feedback to CS Director on training in a timely manner.
• Formulate and develop measurement tools to determine training effectiveness and progress.
• Respond proactively and implement training sessions and materials to address new training needs.
• Ability to articulate and present subject matter in a clear, concise manner
• Develop quarterly training plans to coincide with product releases. Work directly with operations to ensure subject-matter-sharing for internal training sessions.
• Monitor Customer Service Representative utilization and develop learning strategies with Managers to increase product and software knowledge.
• Understand CS wants/needs and work with Managers to suggest product training enhancements and solutions.
• Develop and maintain effective customer service skills in working with internal customers.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• A minimum of two (2) years in a training development and delivery role with responsibility of adult education and client support.
• Experience developing, and maintaining both mid-level management and end-user relationships.
• Two (2) years of experience in adult education and/or learning and client services. Strong understanding of training methods, processes, standards, and tools. Able to manage multiple work plans, schedules, resources, and deliverables.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation and client interaction skills.
• Telecommunications/wireless industry and/or Call Center knowledge a plus.
• 1-2 years minimum work experience in related field (Call Center, training/development, Operations, etc.)
• Previous experience with a Cost Guard software a plus
• Successful internal review and training demonstration ninety days after hire date
• Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Bilingual skills a plus
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near office equipment (telephone, computer) and other employees.
• The employee works in normal office conditions where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, etc.
• Verbal and written communication, telephone usage, filing, sitting, typing, driving, reading and carrying required to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The worker is not subject to adverse environmental conditions
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
Total Call International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment, promotions, evaluations, wages and review are on the basis of qualification and ability to perform the duties listed above without regard to race, religion, gender, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition or any other characteristic protected from discrimination by federal, state or local law.
listing jobs Total Call International 90017 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.