Inside Sales Support Representative – Wireless
This is a ground floor opportunity to work for an exciting new wireless carrier.
Total Call Mobile, a new division of fast paced telecommunications company, based in downtown Los Angeles is recruiting a team player to promote prepaid and postpaid wireless voice services. Our focus is marketing to ethnic businesses and individuals which include the Hispanic, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese communities. We are currently looking for an experienced, sales driven individual to join our team as a Manager of Indirect Channel Sales who develop the channel through the recruitment of agents.
The primary purpose of this position is to create an excellent customer experience. This will be accomplished by providing dealer and agent support in the form of answering questions about Total Call Mobile’s products and services explaining procedures and problem solving. Supports the field sales force in developing new dealer prospects and interacts with dealers to increase sales of Total Call Mobile’s products and/or services.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
Function as an effective interface between Total Call Mobile and its dealers/agents to ensure achievement of established business goals and objectives for these channels. Support the sales efforts of the wireless sale team.
This will include:
• Answer dealer calls concerning marketing materials, contracts, and equipment
• Support the field sales force in developing new dealer prospects and interacts with dealers to increase sales
• Support service and repair inquiries
• Function as an effective interface between Total Call Mobile and its dealers and agents to ensure achievement of established business goals and objectives for these channels.
• Function as dealer/agent “advocate” responsible for internal communication of market conditions, completive landscape and any/all things that may impact the success of these agents and dealers.
• Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in supporting and a sales channel.
• 1-3 years of experience inside sales or sales support
• Bilingual proficiency (English/Spanish, English/Chinese, etc.)
• Must reside in the Los Angeles area
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to manage time in a productive manner
• Computer literate in Outlook, Microsoft Office suite and internet savvy
• Demonstrated experience in the following areas: customer care, sales support, telemarketing, , teamwork, problem resolution and excellent time management
We have a professional office environment and offer a very competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, Life/AD&D, LTD/STD & Free Parking.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
Total Call International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment, promotions, evaluations, wages and review are on the basis of qualification and ability to perform the duties listed above without regard to race, religion, gender, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition or any other characteristic protected from discrimination by federal, state or local law.
listing jobs Total Call International 90017 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.