Career Concepts USA Job Fairs: Retail Store Manager Mobile Wireless, Anaheim, CA
Cingular is a leader in mobile and wireless communications designed to enrich the lives of our customers, and we continue to increase our reach through top-quality service and results-driven professionals.
If you want to move fast, it’s essential that your career is a good fit. How will you know? Let us help. At Cingular, we’ve developed a culture that rewards results-oriented professionals – – individuals who have the vision to see the road ahead, and the ambition to plot its course. Ready to map out a new future? Cingular fits you best.
The Retail Store Manager position with Cingular Wireless has the following responsibilities:
- Develops and leads a professional retail sales team to ensure achievement of store/kiosk revenue targets, operational goals and 100% customer satisfaction
- Hires, trains, and develops sales staff in retail store/kiosks
- Meets assigned sales performance and profitability criteria
- Providing a consistently excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience required
- Three+ years management experience in the telecommunications and/or retail industry
- Three+ years sales experience, including prospecting, telemarketing and/or outside sales
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales performance standards
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Computer proficiency (MS Office), ability to operate wireless equipment, photocopier and facsimile machine is essential
- Ability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime and to work/travel to multiple locations within a district
Cingular Wireless is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
Meet with representatives from Cingular, and other industry-leading companies, at the:
WORKPLACE DIVERSITY JOB FAIR
Thursday, July 27, 2006 – 12:30 – 3:30PM
Irvine Marriott Hotel
Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to attend!
Our clients are seeking candidates in a variety of positions that may include:
Account Advisors, Account Executives, Accountants, Accounting Assistants, Audit Services Managers, Bankers (Business and Personal), Branch Managers, Business Development Specialists, Consumer Lenders, Credit Officers, Customer Service Representatives, Financial Advisors, Financial Analysts, Instructional Designers/Developers, Internal Controls Consultants, Loan Consultants, Loan Originators, Marketing Coordinators, Multimedia Developers, Proof Operators, Recruiters (Executive/Management), Regional Sales Representatives, Retail Sales Associates, Retail Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Sales Consultants, Sales Executives, Sales Managers, Systems Business Analysts, Telesales, Tellers, Teller Supervisors, and more…
Employers are seeking Entry Level or
Accounting, Banking, Engineering, Financial Planning, Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Management, Mortgage Sales, Operations Management, Recruiting, Retail, Sales, and more…
Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting
To Register, Do ONE of the following:
EITHER, SEND YOUR RESUME VIA E-MAIL TO
OR, if you do not have access to e-mail, FAX one copy of your resume to 866-728-9144. Please be sure to include “Orange County Diversity Job Fair” on your fax cover sheet.
DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO:
The benefits to pre-registering:
- We give companies the benefit of viewing your resume prior to the job fair.
- If a company sees a potential match, you may receive an email prior to the event or an introduction card at the job fair inviting you to meet them at their booth.
- Registration is not necessary to attend but can help you in your job search giving your resume broader exposure.
- Only the companies attending this specific job fair will have access to your resume.
IMPORTANT!!! People in attendance at the Job Fair ALWAYS have the best chance for success.
Mark your calendars and arrive at the hotel between 12:30 and 3:30 p.m.
- You will receive a brief welcome orientation.
- Remember, this is a professional event so please dress accordingly.
- Be ready to present your skills to the hiring managers – they are ready to hear how you can become an asset to their organization.
- If you are in the market for a new career, this may be the best 2 hours you could spend!
Watch a short video and hear what other candidates had to say about our events: Career Seekers Testimonials
For more details go to www.peoplenotpaper.com
If you are concerned your employer will be there, call us at 1-888-757-5627.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE! BRING A FRIEND!
Click here to see all “Career Concepts USA Inc.” opportunities
listing jobs Career Concepts USA Anaheim California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.