Our client is the world’s leading provider of software and systems that enable multimedia network based enhanced services. More than 450 communication service providers in more than 125 countries use our client’s call completion, messaging, content and billing solutions to increase revenues, strengthen customer loyalty, and improve operational efficiency.
Senior Solutions Architect
The Solutions Architect is responsible for coordinating pre-sales discovery, solution definition, and solution demonstrations with wireless customers.
• Business – understand customer market need and translate into solution design.
• Engage with the customer’s Engineering organization to collect requirements and evaluate alternatives for implementation.
• Analyze and capture process flows for key solution processes and document them for product requirements and designs.
• Define the benefits that will accrue to the customer if the initiatives are successful. Create this linkage in tailored presentations and demonstrations.
• Present proposed solutions in manner that differentiates the company.
• Represent the company as the thought leader in this area.
• Support responses to RFP’s as part of virtual sales team.
• Act as exec lead post sales in cases of escalation due to functionality gap.
• Must be comfortable working with, middle level managers, and VP-level executives in this process.
• Ability to create trust in technological / market understanding during client interaction.
• Ability to link solution to client market goals.
• Ability to deliver clear and compelling product demonstrations related to customer’s business drivers.
• Ability to understand macro views and retain a detail orientation.
• Excellent presentation and customer skills.
• Detailed oriented and familiarization with SI process / practice.
• Degree in Engineering or Extensive Telecom experience working for or with carriers in North America
• Measurable Deliverables
• Customer engagement in solution process ($$ forecast of potential solution projects)
• Customer requirements documents – scenarios, capacity, flows
• Technical knowledge in the e-commerce, wireless, web service, and mobile telecommunications markets.
• Excellent customer interaction skills.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate with internal and external suppliers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Project management experience.
• 10+ years experience in a technical capacity with 5+ years as Solutions Consultant or Architect or Consulting Systems Engineer
• Lead system / product development / product management roles in e-commerce systems development
• Technical sales or customer-interfacing capacity
Interested and qualified candidates should submit resumes to Mike Astringer via e-mail email@example.com
Human Capital Consultants is a leading strategic provider of Recruiting Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Improvement and Consulting, Project and Contract recruitment, Staffing Vendor Management, and Human Resource Consulting that delivers proven and customized solutions for our clients recruitment and staffing, employee retention, and strategic human resource needs. For additional opportunities or to be notified when Human Capital Consultants posts a new opportunity visit our web site www.humancapitalconsultants.com
listing jobs Senior Solutions Architect Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.