Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE is the world’s leading publisher of interactive Mobile entertainment software for cell phones, smart phones, and advanced handheld devices. With the worldwide market rapidly approaching 1 billion handsets, how would you like to join a team committed to staying at the bleeding edge of interactive entertainment? EA Mobile is a true leader within the EA family, with the business model that dominates the wireless entertainment market.
As an Associate Producer at EA MOBILE, you will report to the Producer and will be responsible for providing support to the Studio Frontline Development teams to ensure they have the proper plan, resources, and information to bring their titles to market. The Associate Producer will also be responsible for tracking and communicating any updates required by the launch plans to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner. This individual will work closely with various teams including Studio Frontline Development, Studio Technology, Enabling Technologies, Quality Assurance, Deployment, and external development teams to deliver games and services to wireless carriers.
• Create distribution plans covering territory, carrier, title, and device requirements
• Implement and manage porting processes for the distribution of wireless games and services on all target platforms
• Implement efficiencies via processes and tools
• Work with QA Department to help coordinate with product teams
• Work closely with Sales and Business Development teams and Distribution to support ongoing initiatives
• Interface with appropriate departments within EA Mobile to ensure timely delivery of products to market
• Assist legal department with statements of work / Service Level Agreements for external developers and contracts
• Assist in providing project development status updates to cross-functional project team
• Minimum 2 years experience as an Associate Producer
• Project Management experience
• Game industry experience preferred
• Hands-on experience with product / game development cycles with some internal development experience preferred
• Hands-on experience with wireless technologies and devices preferred
• Proficient in (MS Office, Excel, MS Project)
• Knowledge of Photoshop, FileMaker, Code Management systems, Bug Tracking tools preferred
• Knowledge of Product Localization
• Strong multitasking, follow through, communications and organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Passion for gaming
• Bachelors or equivalent work experience
EA…It’s in the game.
Interested yet? Good. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around including great benefits like 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, an onsite arcade and a company matched 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks. Our high-spirited, entrepreneurial environment offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who desire a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
If your qualifications and interest align with the above then “Get in the Game” and log on to http://www.jobs.ea.com and click on “careers” to submit your resume. While you’re there, you can set up a career agent, search additional opportunities, and even create your own candidate profile. EOE M/F/D/V.
To apply immediately please submit your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you found us through mobilewirelessjobs.com!
listing jobs Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE 90094 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.