Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE is the world’s leading publisher of interactive Mobile entertainment software for cell phones, smart phones, and advanced handheld devices. With the worldwide market rapidly approaching 1 billion handsets, how would you like to join a team committed to staying at the bleeding edge of interactive entertainment? EA Mobile is a true leader within the EA family, with the business model that dominates the wireless entertainment market.
As a Producer at EA MOBILE, you will report to the Senior Manager within the frontline development team and will be responsible for managing the entire production process for mobile games from concept / design to global product launch. The duties will include budgeting, scheduling, tracking development, ensuring deliverables are met in a timely manner, and reporting project progress to management. This individual will work closely with various internal teams including Studio Technology, Quality Assurance and Deployment to deliver games and services to wireless carriers.
• Manage production team(s) to deliver cutting edge mobile games to the market
• Manage production process from concept to simultaneous carrier launch, delivering high quality mobile games on-time and on-budget
• Manage external developers and external development process, including contract negotiation, concept development, production, QA and milestone approvals
• Prepare and maintain accurate project budgets and manage individual project P&Ls.
• Facilitate communication of project process / issues to upper management, external developers and internal departments
• Manage internal resource support and asset creation for external development needs
• Build highly effective relationships with other parts of the EA mobile organization (QA, Deployment, Marketing, Sales, Enabling Technologies, Finance, HR, etc.)
• Liaise with Marketing and Sales on product launch strategies
• Liaise with EA Franchise Teams and / or Licensors on product related issues
• Establish new and maintain current relationships with outside developers
• Perform any other duties as assigned by manager
• 2/3+ years experience in production of games (mobile, console or PC) at producer or senior producer level
• Game knowledge/game industry knowledge
• Strong Project Management and Organizational skills
• Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a team
• Self-motivated can-do attitude
• Sports Enthusiast a huge advantage
• Mobile gaming experience preferred
• Familiarity with wireless gaming direction preferred
EA…It’s in the game.
Interested yet? Good. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around including great benefits like 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, an onsite arcade and a company matched 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks. Our high-spirited, entrepreneurial environment offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who desire a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
If your qualifications and interest align with the above then “Get in the Game” and log on to http://www.jobs.ea.com and click on “careers” to submit your resume. While you’re there, you can set up a career agent, search additional opportunities, and even create your own candidate profile. EOE M/F/D/V.
To apply immediately please submit your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you found us through mobilewirelessjobs.com!
listing jobs Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE 90094 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.