Product Manager, Enabling Technologies
Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE is the world’s leading publisher of interactive Mobile entertainment software for cell phones, smart phones, and advanced handheld devices. With the worldwide market rapidly approaching 1 billion handsets, how would you like to join a team committed to staying at the bleeding edge of interactive entertainment? EA Mobile is a true leader within the EA family, with the business model that dominates the wireless entertainment market.
EA Mobile Enabling Technology Group defines and implements new platforms, technologies, processes and business models to distribute mobile products to global market. Currently we are looking for an experienced product manager to work on the industry leading mobile content distribution applications. This person will work closely with a team of product designers, marketing mangers, sales executives and engineers to maintain complete life cycles of our distribution solutions, via Web, WAP, mobile client, retail, SMS and etc.
Our ideal candidate will be able to come up with creative distribution concepts and demonstrate the capabilities of turning abstract requirement into concrete design specifications. The applicant should be detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple assignments at one time. Strong communication and organization skills are also highly valued.
• Work with and coordinate multiple engineering and development teams.
• Define requirements, manage resources, and oversee development cycles for all distribution technologies, enabling full content distribution to a variety of wireless devices.
• Ongoing maintenance/cycles of all consumer Distribution Channels.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, including vendor management, project management, business case development and presenting of technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
• Responsible for product success, market share, sales/service success, market and competitive analysis, including product profitability, scalability, serviceability and manufacturability
• Develop product positioning, product and service pricing, and discount structure.
Build a marketing plan to effectively communicate the benefits of the product to external customers.
• 2-5 years experience working in software application development and services development at the middleware layer. Wireless carrier or content provider experience a plus
• Clear understanding of content distribution systems, content management and eCommerce.
• Demonstrated track record of successfully planning, deploying and managing large-scale, full life-cycle web project implementations.
• Experience with J2ME, J2EE, and/or Brew. Strong knowledge of Premium SMS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Technical spec writing required.
• Strong technical experience with data networking, wireless networks, Enterprise Software/hardware solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent work experience. Master’s preferred but not required; MBA a plus.
EA…It’s in the game.
Interested yet? Good. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around including great benefits like 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, an onsite arcade and a company matched 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks. Our high-spirited, entrepreneurial environment offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who desire a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
If your qualifications and interest align with the above then “Get in the Game” and log on to http://www.jobs.ea.com and click on “careers” to submit your resume. While you’re there, you can set up a career agent, search additional opportunities, and even create your own candidate profile. EOE M/F/D/V.
To apply immediately please submit your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to: email@example.com
Please let us know if you found us through mobilewirelessjobs.com!
listing jobs Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE 90094 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.