Product UI Designer, Enabling Technologies
Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE is the world’s leading publisher of interactive Mobile entertainment software for cell phones, smart phones, and advanced handheld devices. With the worldwide market rapidly approaching 1 billion handsets, how would you like to join a team committed to staying at the bleeding edge of interactive entertainment? EA Mobile is a true leader within the EA family, with the business model that dominates the wireless entertainment market.
EA Mobile Enabling Technology Group is looking for an experienced UI designer to work on the industry leading mobile content distribution applications. This person will will work closely with a team of product managers and engineers to contribute to the design phase of the application development process. Competencies in information architecture and user-centric design practices will be important for success. The UI designer will be responsible for turning abstract requirements and use case documentation into concrete design specifications (i.e., interaction diagrams, wireframes, style guidelines).
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate top-notch user interface design skills and have a strong portfolio of UI design projects. The applicant should be detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple assignments at one time. Strong communication and organization skills are also highly valued.
• Collaborating with product teams to advise on product direction and the definition of new innovative features for Web/WAP sites, Java/BREW applications, retail interface, and other mobile distribution solutions
• Applying user centered design processes to create high quality user experiences
• Designing interaction models, workflows, information architectures, and user interfaces
• Producing detailed user interface specifications
• Creating paper/interactive prototypes for marketing and sales evaluations
• Developing high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Gauging the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
• Managing project schedules
• B. S. or B.A in User Interface Design, Human Factors, Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
• 3 or more years experience in designing Web based application and user interface prototyping; WAP and Flash Lite experience are desirable, but not required.
• Experience creating prototypes using Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and/or Flash
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
EA…It’s in the game.
Interested yet? Good. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around including great benefits like 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, an onsite arcade and a company matched 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks. Our high-spirited, entrepreneurial environment offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who desire a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
If your qualifications and interest align with the above then “Get in the Game” and log on to http://www.jobs.ea.com and click on “careers” to submit your resume. While you’re there, you can set up a career agent, search additional opportunities, and even create your own candidate profile. EOE M/F/D/V.
To apply immediately please submit your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you found us through mobilewirelessjobs.com!
listing jobs Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE 90094 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.