Senior Architect, EA Mobile Entertainment
Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE is the world’s leading publisher of interactive Mobile entertainment software for cell phones, smart phones, and advanced handheld devices. With the worldwide market rapidly approaching 1 billion handsets, how would you like to join a team committed to staying at the bleeding edge of interactive entertainment? EA Mobile is a true leader within the EA family, with the business model that dominates the wireless entertainment market.
Located just a few miles from the beach, Marina Del Rey, and Santa Monica, California, the EA Los Angeles Studio has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect with EA Mobile, where you will work on the advanced EA Mobile MMOG technology with the emphasis on global market. Your extensive experience and industry knowledge will have a direct impact on the infrastructure of our mobile client/server technologies. You will resolve the architectural level of technical obstacles and lead the implementation of the network solution to provide EA Mobile a competitive edge in the foreseeable future.
• Define and design the EA Mobile network components
• A vision to see through different layer of technical options to find the best solution
• A sense of overall control for medium to large size projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to simplify complicated problems with effective system improvements
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Mobile network technologies
• Apply your existing knowledge and experience to a brand new space
• 10+ years programming experience
• Expert Knowledge of system integration and interfacing
• Experience deploying large scale network systems with great performance
• System level protocols programming expertise
• Experience with several enterprise grade J2EE application servers and load balancers
• Deep understanding of hardware and software solutions for mobile industry
• Development experience on mobile phones (J2ME, BREW, Symbian, etc) a definite plus
EA…It’s in the game.
Interested yet? Good. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around including great benefits like 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, an onsite arcade and a company matched 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks. Our high-spirited, entrepreneurial environment offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who desire a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
If your qualifications and interest align with the above then “Get in the Game” and log on to http://www.jobs.ea.com and click on “careers” to submit your resume. While you’re there, you can set up a career agent, search additional opportunities, and even create your own candidate profile. EOE M/F/D/V.
To apply immediately please submit your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to: email@example.com
Please let us know if you found us through mobilewirelessjobs.com!
listing jobs Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE 90094 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.