Our client’s portfolio of Real-Time billing solutions, including Prepaid, Converged Electronic Recharging, and M-Payments enables the rapid delivery of personalized services to all subscribers.
Our client’s Real-Time Billing Solutions provide real-time authorization, rating, and charging for operators in more than 50 countries worldwide. Our client’s Real-Time Billing Solutions support every major signaling standard and operates in all major networks.
A pioneer and market leader in converged billing, our client combines pre and post paid voice and data rating and charging into a single real-time process that is designed to reduce financial risk, and minimize operating costs.
Our client provides the ability to quickly launch promotions based on real time information enabling “one-to-one marketing” that attracts subscribers, creates customer intimacy, stimulates usage, and encourages loyalty.
Product Sales/System Engineer
**PLEASE NOTE – THIS POSITION REQUIRES EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THE INTERNATIONAL TELECOM BILLING SPACE.
Collaborate with sales personnel from customer facing divisions to acquire new orders for products by providing detailed product knowledge at the technical, marketing, and pricing sales levels. Work with customers (both wire-line and wireless operators) directly to convey product expertise to support all aspects of product launch.
Apply product and industry expertise to specific customer and prospect situations in order to both establish credibility and reinforce competitive advantage.
• Provide detailed responses to RFP sections that require information about services and platforms offered.
• Provide detailed product presentations, at both the technical and marketing level, to customers and prospects.
• Provide verbal and written answers to product and related questions from customers.
• Provide platform configuration, sizing, and pricing information in support of quotation activities.
• Acquire worldwide market expertise about products offered including market expectations and trends, technical issues and solutions, and standard deployment practices.
• Five or more years experience working in the INTERNATIONAL BILLING INDUSTRY.
• Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of wire-line and wireless telephone networks, including SS7 and IN.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in a technical discipline.
• Ability to interact with customers at all levels of management and in many cultural environments.
• Ability to display initiative and work with little supervision in a dynamic and demanding team environment.
• A willingness to be flexible and demonstrate commitment to the pre-sales process.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit resumes to Mike Astringer via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Capital Consultants is a leading strategic provider of Recruiting Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Improvement and Consulting, Project and Contract recruitment, Staffing Vendor Management, and Human Resource Consulting that delivers proven and customized solutions for our clients recruitment and staffing, employee retention, and strategic human resource needs. For additional opportunities or to be notified when Human Capital Consultants posts a new opportunity visit our web site www.humancapitalconsultants.com
listing jobs Human Capital Consultants Mt. Laurel New Jersey USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.