Submissions Manager – Wireless Mobile games
Submissions manager is the liaison between Sales, Submissions, PD and Marketing. This person is responsible for overseeing the discussion between each of these departments as they relate to submissions. The submission manager should manage the projects that are needed to be completed by submissions to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner, and correctly. This person should also be able to communicate to the rest of the departments, the status of the submissions in regards to carrier sites and when a project has gone live.
• Being familiar with all requirements for submission to carriers.
• Submitting applications and other assets to carriers.
• Creating a report of sku status and troubleshooting and fails.
• Providing reports and information from the carriers Essential Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Strong documentation and communication skills.
• A strong desire to learn.
• Proficient at using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc), MS Project
• Self motivated and self reliant. Beneficial Skills and Experience (Not essential but beneficial):
• At least 1-2 years in Wireless Gaming industry
• 2-4 Year Post Secondary Education
To apply follow this link:
listing jobs THQ Wireless Minneapolis Minnesota USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.