SVOX AG: Software Engineer Embedded, Zürich, Switzerland
Software Engineer Embedded
SVOX AG (www.svox.com) is a dynamic technology company specialized in text-to-speech and a leading provider of speech output solutions for the automotive and mobile devices industries.
We are seeking to add to our professional services team a well-organized software engineer for our embedded porting projects. Your main task will be to port and adapt the SVOX text-to-speech system for navigation systems, handsfree car kits, mobile navigation devices and mobile phones. We offer a varied, full-time position in an international, fast-paced, results-oriented environment with highly competitive salary.
• Porting the SVOX text-to-speech system to various embedded platforms for automotive systems and mobile devices
• Development of new text-to-speech subsystems
• Development of demo applications
• Close cooperation with partners and customers within projects and coordination of SVOX’s activities within these projects
• Support of customers for our embedded products
• Support of SVOX’s sales team in creating project proposals
• Several years of experience in software development
• C/C++ expertise
• Working knowledge of various operating systems such as WinCE, Symbian, VxWorks, QNX, Linux, Windows Smartphone, etc.
• Practical experience with embedded systems (software and hardware) and real-time operating systems is a strong plus
• Speech technology know-how is advantageous
• Bachelor or graduate university degree in computer science or equivalent skills
• Above average commitment to the job
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• High quality standards
• Good knowledge of German and English
• Willingness to relocate to Zurich, Switzerland
At earliest availability
Please contact Ms. Lucia Bonatesta at firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 43 544 06 20, or send your application, indicating position of interest, directly to email@example.com.
listing jobs Svox 8048 Zürich Switzerland
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.