Vettro 360: Lead RIM J2ME Developer, New York, NY
Lead RIM / J2ME Developer
Very Hot Successful Pre-IPO Wireless Software Company located in the heart of NYC.
If you are passionate about what you do, want to change the world with what you create and live, eat and breathe BlackBerry or J2ME then Vettro wants to speak with you.
Vettro is an on demand mobile application company ( www.vettro.com).
• Lead development effort for RIM / J2ME platform within core engineering team
• Attend industry development conferences for RIM/J2ME platform.
• Uses the BlackBerry JDE, J2ME, and SQL to develop client and server-side systems
• Understands and applies the software development lifecycle – analyze, design, build, test, implement and release management
• Works with architects and business analysts to create effective technical requirements and design specifications
• Effectively communicates technical concepts and work status with the engineering team, and business/functional concepts with design/management staff
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or similar technical education
• 2+ years of experience building applications using Java or J2ME.
• Strong SQL skills required; hands-on database design experience preferred
• Strong communication and technical writing skills
• Experience in the design and development of mobile & wireless systems using RIM BlackBerry devices a major plus.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
Michael at email@example.com, subject heading MWJ: Lead Mobile Application Developer
listing jobs Vettro 360 10001 New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.