Are you looking for the excitement and enthusiasm of a start-up company, but like the stability of a Fortune 500 company? If you are top-grade software professional with a passion for building new products, then AOL Wireless has a position for you.
The AOL Seattle office is 100% dedicated to wireless development, and we’re working on cutting-edge wireless data solutions that will change the way people use their cell phones and hand held devices. We are building a unique startup-oriented team dedicated to creating a digital wireless infrastructure to connect consumers to information and content in an easy and user-friendly manner. As a solid team of just over 100, we can preserve the small-company atmosphere while still benefiting from the many corporate assets of AOL: a world-class technology infrastructure, extensive user base, the many AOL services such as AIM, AOL Music, etc., and the media assets of TimeWarner.
• Develop business models for initiatives and businesses that will help grow revenue/effectiveness for AOL’s embedded software business, Tegic
• Develop and vet partnering prospects to address strategic long and short-term goals of Tegic
• Assemble and manage deal teams related to initiatives
• Lead negotiations and deal team in support of complex business and product initiatives
• Structure and negotiate complex transactions from inception through closure
• Use knowledge of wireless industry and business and finance models to develop business case for improved, new initiatives
• Analyze and recommend new business, partnership opportunities that will expand revenue growth
• Use research, analysis, and expertise to solve complicated problems and develop creative/innovative solutions
• May originate new concepts to improve business model and evaluate new business revenue opportunities
• Organize and present projects. Be able to report on a quarterly and as needed basis to senior executives as needed
• Develop and maintain business relationships with partners
• Develop and launch internal processes needed to fully exploit business relationships
• Manage and develop direct reports in a similar but junior function
• Master’s degree (MBA/JD) and minimum of 4-6 years directly related experience.
• Possesses knowledge of business and finance models, ability to develop term sheets (excel), negotiate contracts, develop and maintain partner relationships.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of the mobile wireless services industry and apply to new business opportunities.
• Must be able to travel internationally.
• Minimum travel expectation 25%.
America Online is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
To apply, please send your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs AOL 98109 Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.