ChiefPeople Client Company: Mobile Sales Manager Digital Media, CA
Mobile Sales Manager- Digital Media
ChiefPeople Client Company
Join our Client’s Mobile Products team and help us change the landscape of digital entertainment growth fueled by the ever-present mobile communications market!
Are you a recognized leader in sales and business development with a progressive, demonstrable track record of sales growth working for leading cellular service providers, carriers, and/ or cellular handset manufacturers?
Are you looking for a unique opportunity for professional growth in one of the digital entertainment world’s most vital, innovative market spaces?
Our Client is a key player in charting the path of digital content, syndication, and distribution in the digital convergence driving the explosive growth of ubiquitous, “always-on” content- especially music and video.
If you’re excited by this prospect, and confident you have what it takes to play a key sales leadership role in such a firm, we’d like to talk to you. And you owe it to yourself to explore this opportunity with us!
Headquartered in California, our Client is a leader in global digital entertainment technology. Our Client provides businesses with critical embedded software and metadata enabling consumers to better manage, enjoy and discover digital media. They also provides their award-winning media management technology and global media database of digital entertainment information to the mobile, auto, portable, home and PC markets.
We are looking for a full-time, senior-level account executive to represent our product offerings and business development initiatives within the global cellular phone market. We seek candidates who are passionate about our industry, who posses a strong inner drive and are eager to grow with our company. In this highly visible role, you will report to the Director of Mobile Products, and work closely with the Executive VP of Sales and Marketing, and the Sales and Marketing team, to directly impact our growth and influence in the cellular phone arena.
1) Discover and develop new business opportunities that will generate revenue inside a 6~12 month window.
2) Cooperatively develop and implement sales strategy for key accounts globally through daily contact with sales teams.
3) Coordinate and communicate Mobile Sales Strategy for 2nd tier accounts with global sales account teams.
4) Develop, grow, and maintain the company’s mobile sales pipeline and work with sales teams to manage accounts against the plan.
5) Manage 3rd party channel partner relationships that support selling efforts (sell to, sell with, sell through).
6) Deliver and gather channel intelligence directly and via sales force.
• Successful candidate must have a minimum of 7-10 years sales experience of increasing responsibility in cellular phone space (either with a carrier or handset manufacturer) and possess strong existing industry relationships.
• Minimum of 3 years total business development, Alliance management, and channel management experience in mobile.
• Proven track record of selling into this market and previous work with system integrators a must.
• Ability to build/manage a sales pipeline and demonstrated experience with account development and channel sales.
• Adept at driving and managing project plans on solution sales development with customers and channel partners.
• Risk taker and self-starter.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to influence management.
• Strong negotiation, problem-solving skills, business model, and business case development.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
• Excellent organization skill: ability to define goals, plan, and manage to completion.
• Adept at working closely with in/out-of-house council to effectively negotiate and bring to closure complex legal contracts.
• Must be willing to travel ~30-40%.
• Ideal candidate must have an unbridled passion for, and understanding of, up-to-the-minute trends driving the digital media consumer experience.
• Japanese, Korean and / or Chinese language skills.
• A consistent work record demonstrating clear grounding in essential, required skill sets is preferred.
Before applying for this position, please ensure you meet the key required skills and experience listed, and send a cover letter and a current resume as a Word attachment (not inline) to: email@example.com.
listing jobs ChiefPeople California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.