EA Mobile: Senior Software Engineer Brew, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Software Engineer – Brew
Electronic Arts (EA) is the world’s leading independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for personal computer and advanced entertainment systems such as the PlayStation®2, Xbox video game console from Microsoft, the Nintendo GameCube, the Game Boy® Advance, and next gen gaming platforms like PSP or XBox2.
Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE is the world’s leading publisher of interactive Mobile entertainment software for cell phones, smart phones, and advanced handheld devices. With the worldwide market rapidly approaching 1 billion handsets, how would you like to join a team committed to staying at the bleeding edge of interactive entertainment? EA Mobile is a true leader within the EA family, with the business model that dominates the wireless entertainment market.
Responsible for the design and development of BREW mobile applications and defining development processes.
• Design, implement and port various wireless client applications.
• Define software development processes, porting strategies and framework, technical documentations such as UML, use cases, and test plans.
• Identify project scope and time estimates.
• Act as a liaison between third-party developers and internal build engineers to resolve minor build issues.
• Provide technical assistance and resolve development issues with third-party developers.
• Perform code audits and maintain code quality.
• Fulfill a leadership role and provide mentorship for other engineers.
• 5+ years of professional experience with C/C++ software/application programming
• 2+ year of professional experience with BREW
• 2+ years of professional experience within gaming industry preferred
• Experience with source control and build software, such as CVS, SVN, and ANT.
• Proficiency in Java and C/C++
• Experience with J2ME and 3D graphics programming (OpenGL, Brew I3D) preferred
• Practical production experience with the wireless industry and development environment as they pertain to mobile phones (J2ME, BREW, Symbian, Smartphone, etc.)
• Thorough knowledge of software design concepts, such as object-oriented programming, common design patterns/algorithms, and development lifecycles
• Ability to multi-task
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
EA…It’s in the game.
Interested yet? Good. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around including great benefits like 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, an onsite arcade and a company matched 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks. Our high-spirited, entrepreneurial environment offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who desire a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
If your qualifications and interest align with the above then “Get in the Game” and log on to http://www.jobs.ea.com and click on “careers” to submit your resume. While you’re there, you can set up a career agent, search additional opportunities, and even create your own candidate profile. EOE M/F/D/V.
To apply immediately please submit your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to: email@example.com
Please let us know if you found us through mobilewirelessjobs.com!
listing jobs Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE 90094 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.