Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Description: This is a key leadership position responsible for a portfolio of products that constitute 3 product platforms which are productized into several different packages. Telephia’s product lines cover a wide array of research platforms designed to help our clients know the connected consumer. This position will oversee:
• Advertising Insights – Exclusive resale of Nielsen Media Research advertising data integrated with other media measurement products. Proprietary advertising message classification schema developed specifically for the mobile communications industry.
• Customer Value Metrics – Monthly wireless bill detail collected from 30,000+ person panel. Measured using automated capture of online bills.
• Pricing Insights – Price checks via outbound phone inquires to hundreds of wireless retail outlets.
Responsibilities include guiding and supporting product evaluation, planning, design and development to ensure competitive differentiation and market penetration. The position is a senior level inside the product management department and offers a high degree of product accountability and decision-making authority over product enhancements, new products, pricing and marketing.
• Define and execute product centered business plans.
• Forecast product growth, across the Advertising Insights and Customer Value Metrics platforms.
• Determine build/buy/partner decisions
• Direct resources required to achieve product and company strategies
• Document and monitor product performance and operational metrics
• Execute operating plans, budgets and programs that underpin plans.
• Establish product/service direction (roadmaps) with no less than 18 month view.
• Identifying changing client needs and sales innovation
• Identify changing marketplace needs
• Work with staff department to insure the legal, financial and administrative processes are in place to streamline product delivery and support sales activities.
• Develop business case for product enhancement as well as new product offering.
Be an outspoken advocate for the product line. Regularly interface with the following:
• Measurement Science/Product Analytics
• Development/Engineering and Program Management
• Product Management
• Executive Team
Number of direct reports: 3
Size of platform team: 25
• Revenue Responsibility
• ~$10MM revenue
• Full P&L Responsibility
• 5-8 years previous experience managing in cross-functional organizations.
• Have solid business management skills.
• Accomplished leader with instant credibility-able to lead Senior-Level conversations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of customer analytic functions for multi channel marketers
• Previous product management/marketing experience
• Excellent analytical thinking and decision-making; ability to analyze and extract most important information from complex data
• Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking and listening
• Undergraduate degree Marketing, Business Mgt. MBA preferred.
• Experience in applying analytic solutions to inform business/marketing decisions
• Familiarity with general market research applications
• Understand mobile industry (Service Providers, Device Manufacturers, Mobile Content Developers, Aggregators and Technologies )
• Previous experience with building panels and a broad understanding of Internet technologies
• Previous experience working in or with advertising agencies and market research companies.
For best results, please apply online at www.telephia.com/careers or visit http://telephia.wfrecruiter.com/jobapp_candidate.asp?job_id=69659, or send your MS Word resume, including position of interest and salary requirements to Matt Morgan at email@example.com
listing jobs Telephia 94111 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.