Chief People: Mobile Application Developer, Emeryville, CA
We are seeking a full-time Mobile Application Developer to develop mobile client server applications and implement our products in a mobile environment.
The Application Developer must have good understanding of mobile architecture (i.e., CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EVDO, etc.) Good business communication skills, excellent attention to detail and follow-up, ability to self-manage.
• Have solid C/C++ skills and experience with leading mobile platform environments (i.e., J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Brew, etc.)
• In depth knowledge of mobile software application development and track record of developing and launching mobile applications that work in a client server environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Ability to create, analyze, and interpret requirement specifications.
• Ability to focus on priorities, solve complex problems and meet deadlines.
• Have solid debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision.
• B.S. Computer Science, B.S. Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5+ years of experience developing mobile client server applications. Telecom experience preferred.
• Ability to quickly develop sample applications, demonstration programs, and technical components in C/C++, Brew, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile is required.
• Good understanding of mobile architectures (i.e., CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EVDO, etc.)
Before applying for this position, please ensure you meet the key required skills and experience listed, and send a cover letter and a current resume as a Word attachment (not inline) to: email@example.com.
listing jobs ChiefPeople 94608 Emeryville California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.