Helio: Director of Talent Acquisition, Los Angeles, CA
Director of Talent Acquisition
HELIO is bringing innovative, high quality connectivity, community and lifestyle to the U.S. With $440 million of seed capital, HELIO is targeting specific categories of U.S. consumers that are underserved by existing cellular operators. HELIO is a new mobile brand dedicated to giving young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we’ve been wanting. HELIO launched in the spring of 2006 with mind-blowing devices and services and uncompromising, straightforward pricing and customer care. HELIO combines a fast-paced, start-up environment with the significant financial backing of two multi-billion dollar companies, one a leader in 3G wireless technology, and the other an expert at focusing on the consumer. At HELIO, we’re building our company around our customer, and our mission is to improve their communication, community and lifestyle with straight talk and innovative superior products and services.
That’s where you come in. HELIO has an exciting new opening for a Director of Talent Acquisition at our world headquarters in Westwood, CA!!!
The position of Director of Talent Acquisition will be primarily concerned with driving the company’s critical staffing needs and on-boarding strategies, programs and processes in the US.
In this critical and highly visible role, you’ll develop and manage a recruiting team. You’ll operate at both a strategic and tactical level and will be a key member of Helio’s management team, brand, and providing maximum value-added services to our business clients. In this role you’ll develop and manage the recruiting strategies and process. This position is supervisory, and will report in to the VP of Human Capital.
Position Duties / Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage the recruiting strategies and process.
• Evaluate and improve Application Tracking System, reports and metrics.
• Develop on going strategic discussion with each member of the executive team to build the organization.
• Partner with functional executives and their staff to plan and meet talent acquisition goals.
• Take responsibility for and manage staffing budgets and costs.
• Oversee Helio development through management training.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in recruiting
• Minimum of eight (8) years experience in supervisory role
• AIRS certified a plus
• PHR/SPHR certified a plus
• Wireless or telecom experience preferred
• Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
• Degree concentration or continuing education in Human Resources a plus
We offer a very competitive compensation package, which includes a robust benefits package. HELIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating the title of position and salary requirements, to: email@example.com
HELIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
listing jobs Helio 90024 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.