Belden is more than just a wire and cable company. We have taken our success in cable and expanded our product offering to include complete system solutions, including connectivity, equipment, enclosures, cable raceways and racks. Belden had 2005 revenues of $1.35 billion and has about 5,200 employees. We have manufacturing capabilities throughout North America and Europe and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Join us as we continue to evolve. Currently we are seeking an energetic, driven, results-oriented:
Wireless Networking Technology
This position will develop incremental revenue and earnings with Fortune 1000 companies specifically for the emerging Wireless LAN market.
Candidates must live in a metropolitan area within the US. This position demands a high level of technical expertise and knowledge of wireless networking technology.
Principal accountabilities include:
• Identify, plan, create customer value propositions, and organize customer driven programs with large end users across multiple vertical markets
• Work with distribution partners to coordinate service related requirements
• Strategic thinking in terms of identifying new market and product opportunities
• Manage and execute contract negotiations with major accounts
• Ensure market intelligence is reported quickly
• Provide product training
• Recommend possible product line extensions
• Technical degree
• Five years of Marketing/Sales experience
• The ability and willingness to travel.
• Extensive understanding of Windows and Linux tools, IP routing, wireless systems, and Internet security
• Extensive experience with networks for data and voice applications
• Technical expertise with wireless networking products and industry
• Experience selling wireless networking products
• LAN deployment experience – traffic delivery from the access point to client AND from the client to the access point
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of the global business environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Track record of looking for “solutions” opportunities
• Experience with Cisco Systems Wireless products and services is a plus
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating the title of position and salary requirements, to: HumanResouces@Belden.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs Belden USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.