2D Pixel Artist
Our client is a major publisher and developer of Mobile / Wireless / Handheld games. They are a division of a well known and profitable game entity. Upon joining the art department, your mission will be to execute game art and work with a project team (game designers, engineers, producer), from the concept through delivery.
• You are highly motivated, with a passion for video games.
• You have a strong understanding of the principles of animation.
• You have a solid background in academic drawing, sketching, and/or illustration.
• You are proficient in Photoshop, Promotion and/or other drawing software.
• You have already done pixel art for released products (low-resolution computer graphics – 2D video games, sprites, icons or even web design).
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.