GameRecruiter.com: 3d Mobile Game Programmer, USA
3d Mobile Game Programmer
Our client is a major publisher and developer of Mobile / Wireless / Handheld games. They are a division of a well known and profitable game entity.
You will assist in the full cycle development of a 3D video games for mobile phones from start to finish. Day to day responsibilities include development, writing and debugging of code, integrating graphic, sound, and networking components.
• You have experience coding on PSX, Sega Saturn, N64 (these generation platforms) or PSP, DS, GBA/NGage/PDA.
• 2+ years of programming experience (Strong knowledge of BREW and C++). Java / C are bonus point skills.
• Knowledgeable in 3D rendering algorithms (Strong 3D math skills).
• Experienced in 3D graphics engine programming in games.
• Knowledge of OpenGL / DirectX.
• Verizon Vcast Experience a total bonus!
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.