GameRecruiter.com: Casual Mobile Game Designer, San Francisco, CA
Our client is a well known publisher/developer who has been creating games for over 30 years! Join their outrageously successful wireless division.
As Casual & Mobile Game Designer you will design new games or expand gameplay of existing properties and franchises.
• You will test levels for gameplay design and requirements.
• Propose game concepts.
• Design games that work with and circumvent known issues with game engines, target devices, etc.
• Help test, balance, and tune all gameplay parameters.
• Design and refine the UI for usability, in collaboration with the rest of the team.
• Create scenarios, scripts, and character descriptions for the game.
• You’re responsible for the game play, rules system, play balance, interface design, game structure and “mechanics”.
In this role you will write proposals, treatments, and create storyboards and flow charts for upcoming projects. Additionally you will write and update all game design documentation. Write executive summary of games. Execute pitch documents, Manage and write user guides. You will research, analyze and report on relevant games, competing titles, and current trends, especially trends in the casual and mobile gaming spaces.
To qualify you must have been key or main designer on two or more shipped titles. Mobile experience preferred. GameBoy or other handheld experience acceptable.
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.