Our client is a well known publisher/developer who has been creating games for over 30 years! Join their outrageously successful wireless division.
• As Casual & Mobile Level Designer you will devise and build levels for games and downloadable content for mobile applications (cell phones, PDAs, etc.).
• You will place and script entities/objects in environments.
• Work with the Lead Designer to define and refine gameplay mechanics.
• Detail gameplay mechanics, storylines, and asset inventories in design documentation.
• Your primary function is to create gameplay situations which are challenging without being overly frustrating, and to make levels and scenarios with replay value and plenty of surprises.
To qualify you have prior experience designing and refining levels. Have a good understanding of 2D level design.
Can demonstrate the ability to evaluate gameplay-including playability, pacing, and fun.
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.