GameRecruiter.com: Deployment Manager, San Francisco, CA
This vacancy is for a dynamic company instrumental in the launch of some of the biggest mobile brands and games in the world. They are now looking to recruit a Deployment Manager, reporting directly to the Director of Production.
Key Skills & Experience
• Experience in working with a mobile games publisher submitting games into carriers
• A Passion for short form video content
• Well organized, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communicative skills, especially with carrier ‘s technical staff
• The ability to work in a fast-moving, challenging environment
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical skills
• Understand today’s mobile technology, BREW, JAVA, Window Mobile and other mobile applications.
• Management of submission process
• Manage the deployment team, including producers, submission group and work with QA manager.
• Timely and successful uploading of games, as well as video, music and image content onto networks various content delivery platforms.
• Preparing marketing assets for submissions, including resizing and reformatting various image and sound files.
• Generating content submission forms for each network delivery
• Serves as primary contact for Sales/Marketing for deployment related issue such as meeting due date.
• Periodically review current submission process and recommend changes.
• Assist in the evaluation of mobile content submitted for consideration.
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.