Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leader in developing and publishing mobile applications and games. Join this fast paced and creative environment.
As Mobile / Console Producer you will take ultimate responsibility for the creation of licensed and original IP games concurrently. You will manage Wireless Games.
• You will ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner.
• You will work with outside developers to establish, track, update and maintain product schedules, monitor budgets, and schedules.
• You’ll be expected to know everything there is to know about the title’s you are producing, and create necessary supporting documentation, such as user guides, drafting gameplay, test plans, etc.
• Provide status reports about games in development to upper management. We seek someone that has experience with mobile/wireless game development.
• You’re familiar with the issues in the porting of games onto the most popular mobile phones.
• To qualify, you have prior experience as a Producer for mobile/wireless products.
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.