Our client is recognized as one of the emerging wireless players to watch and named one of the top wireless start-ups. They have won awards for their innovative technology. Their products help deploy mobile content on multiple handsets. This is an opportunity to join a market leading late stage start up, with traction. They offer a competitive salary, benefits, bonus and pre-IPO stock!
As Sales Engineer you will support the enterprise software sales team. In this role you will be responsible for creating and delivering product demonstrations, responding to RFP’s, and building ROI models. Sales activities will be mostly focused in the USA, but other travel may be required. To qualify you have prior experience as a sales engineer ideally with an enterprise software company.
• Strong programming or technical support experience with Java (J2EE, J2SE, J2ME).
• You must possess excellent customer facing skills including presentation, written and verbal communication.
• You’re a self-starter with ability to work independently.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science and/or experience in the handheld/mobile device space a total plus!
• Excellent opportunity to join a wireless start up!
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.