Studio Head / Head of Mobile
The ideal candidate knows mobile gaming content with a deep understanding of existing and emerging mobile technologies and standards such as BREW, J2ME, WAP, PSMS, SMS, etc. and is responsible for the successful analysis, definition, planning, release, and product life cycle management of mobile gaming products.
• Lead the development and evolution of platform and product roadmap and oversee the plan specific product releases & programs to extend current gaming capabilities to build a world class gaming environment
• Manage business requirements and product design, develop and oversee rollout of new technologies, process, etc. to drive and grow revenue.
• Analyze trends and identify opportunities for new product lines, as well as opportunities to expand existing product lines to maximize revenues and profits.
• Partner with content acquisition to identify new entertainment product opportunities
• Partner with content internal teams to develop new or enhanced revenue streams, new features, products and services
• Maintain a competitive knowledge base and building competitive differentiation into the product plan
• Coordinate partner requirements and product roadmap with sales and partner relationship teams
• Work with VP of Sales & Marketing and major partners on customization needs and product rollouts
• Manage business goals for product line and drive revenue and profitability of mobile products
• Experience plotting strategies, formulating business models, and identifying new market opportunities in mobile
• Content / Product Development and Management (5-7 years)
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Great communication skills, must be able to manage people.
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.