Our client is a well known publisher/developer who has been creating games for over 30 years! They are expanding with the formation of a wireless division.
• As Wireless Producer you will take ultimate responsibility for the creation of several original IP games concurrently.
• You will ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner.
• You will work with outside developers to establish, track, update and maintain product schedules, monitor budgets, and schedules.
• You’ll be expected to know everything there is to know about the title’s your are producing, and create necessary supporting documentation, such as user guides, drafting gameplay, test plans, etc..
• Provide status reports about games in development to
• We seek someone that has experience with mobile/wireless game development.
• You’re familiar with the issues in the porting of games onto the most popular mobile phones.
• To qualify, you have prior experience as a Producer for mobile/wireless products.
Interested applicants should send your resume, indicating position of interest in the subject line and salary requirements, to: Kenny@GameRecruiter.com
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
listing jobs GameRecruiter.com San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.