PacketVideo is the leading innovator of multimedia software for the mobile industry. We provide embedded multimedia entertainment and communications software for mobile phones, with more than 120 design wins for more than 45 million PV-powered handsets. The company*s software enables mobile phone users to watch live TV, to stream, download and play digital music and video, to take Products powered by PacketVideo technology include Verizon*s V-CAST to name one.
PacketVideo’s global leadership is proven by strong relationships with mobile operators, dominance in design wins, and the millions of PacketVideo-powered multimedia phones shipped in markets around the world. PacketVideo was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, Calif.
We provide embedded multimedia entertainment and communications software for mobile phones, with more than 120 design wins for more than 45 million PV-powered handsets. The company’s software enables mobile phone users to watch live TV, to stream, download and play digital music and video, to take Products powered by PacketVideo technology include Verizon’s V-CAST to name one.
PacketVideo was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, Calif.
For more information, visit www.pv.com.
Quality Assurance Engineer
(No relocation assistance provided)
PacketVideo is looking for Quality Assurance Engineers for its Charlotte, North Carolina office to help develop its innovative PVX platform. PVX delivers personalized information and content to mobile devices and provides an integrated platform for developing mobile applications.
• Design and implement robust test suites for a variety of software
• Work closely with developers to understand requirements, define testable goals, repeatably test deliverables, and report status
• Use and/or develop Java testing frameworks and tools to automate the QA process
• Perform code analysis tasks such as code coverage, profiling, and defect reporting
• Participate as part of a cohesive, focused team in project planning, architecture, design discussions, and code reviews.
• Perform additional system integration and QA tasks as needed to deliver software on time, with quality.
• BS in Computer Science or related engineering degree
• Experience and aptitude for Java programming
• Experience developing or testing complex systems
• Desire to participate in full product lifecycle
• Experience with J2EE, servlets, and other enterprise Java tools such as Spring, Hibernate, JDO, etc.
• Familiarity with Java build and test tools such as Ant, CruiseControl, JUnit, JMeter, etc.
• Experience in software product development
• Familiarity with MySQL
PacketVideo offers an exceptional work environment, competitive salaries and a great benefit package.
To apply, please send your resume indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Packet Video Charlotte North Carolina USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.