PacketVideo is the leading innovator of multimedia software for the mobile industry. We provide embedded multimedia entertainment and communications software for mobile phones, with more than 120 design wins for more than 45 million PV-powered handsets. The company*s software enables mobile phone users to watch live TV, to stream, download and play digital music and video, to take Products powered by PacketVideo technology include Verizon*s V-CAST to name one.
PacketVideo’s global leadership is proven by strong relationships with mobile operators, dominance in design wins, and the millions of PacketVideo-powered multimedia phones shipped in markets around the world. PacketVideo was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, Calif.
We provide embedded multimedia entertainment and communications software for mobile phones, with more than 120 design wins for more than 45 million PV-powered handsets. The company’s software enables mobile phone users to watch live TV, to stream, download and play digital music and video, to take Products powered by PacketVideo technology include Verizon’s V-CAST to name one.
PacketVideo was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, Calif.
For more information, visit www.pv.com.
SR. TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
(Position is available in both San Diego and Chicago)
• Actively collaborate with Engineering/Sales/Finance teams to scope and estimate embedded program initiatives.
• Establish and lead an internal cross-functional core team to conceptualize, plan and manage the development and communication of programs to both internal and external customers.
• Via an established program lifecycle methodology, ensure the program meets customer goals within requirement scope, schedule and budget constraints.
• Have the necessary problem solving skills to effectively mitigate risks and communicate plans of actions to the customer and senior management.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to the core program team.
• Solve technical execution problems working directly with technical lead engineers.
• Requires the ability to meet high expectations and make a difference in a fast-paced, ever-evolving start-up environment.
• Periodic international travel is required.
• BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
• MBA or MS highly desirable.
• 7-10 years experience in the wireless industry, 5 of which focused on Technical Program Management.
Highly desirable are the following:
• Working knowledge of wireless multimedia, networking protocols, C/C++ development. Embedded applications for consumer products.
• SDKs utilizing WinCE, Symbian and VxWorks Oss and HW platforms including ARM and OMAP.
• Experience interfacing with international customers in either Europe or Asia.
PacketVideo offers an exceptional work environment, competitive salaries and a great benefit package.
To apply, please send your resume indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Packet Video Chicago Illinois USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.