Enterprise Solutions / Sales Engineer
Chicago, IL or Seattle, WA
The Sales Engineer reports to the Manager of Sales Engineering and works with the SE team to support the Global Account Managers efforts to promote Our company in the Enterprise. As a vital member of the team, the SE provides technical sales support and consulting to assure customer integration and implementation of established our products, wireless services, and commonly deployed enterprise applications (CRM, SFA, ERP, E-mail, etc.) Typical pre-sales activities include gaining an understanding of the customer’s business and technical analysis of the customer’s mobile communication and computing requirements and architecture.
The SE provides technical leadership to other SE’s and GAM’s in their support efforts in sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation, ongoing support of company products to ensure performance meets customer requirements, as well as providing answers to customer’s technical inquiries. The SE is responsible for architecting enterprise computing solutions that meet customer’s needs. The SE is the subject matter expert on mobile computing platforms, operating systems and current and future wireless technologies, and works closely with marketing and engineering in support of network development efforts, alpha and beta evaluation tests, as well as new product rollouts. The SE often leads cross functional efforts of sales, engineering, operations and care to address customer issues and support customer needs. The SE will also help coordinate the consulting services of Systems Integrators with enterprise customer.
• BSEE or BSCSE preferred. MIS, MSEE, or MBA desired.
• Experience working with and selling into the Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies
Proven hands on experience and expertise within one of the following general areas focus:
• Enterprise Application Experience – working knowledge of
• Enterprise systems architectures, application development experience or architecture experience.
• Knowledge of Enterprise portal solutions, ERP, CRM, SFA and other critical Enterprise systems.
• Security – working knowledge of Enterprise security requirements.
• Communications security and/or data/network protection. CISSP or CWSP preferred.
• VoIP – working knowledge of VoIP protocols, specifically related to Enterprise VoIP PBX requirements.
• VoWLAN experience a plus. H.323, SIP or Skinny, plus Cisco or Avaya experience.
• Understanding of IMS also a plus.
• Enterprise Systems Management – working knowledge of Enterprise Systems Management solutions such as Tivoli, CA Unicenter, Microsoft SMS or others.
• Knowledge of extending these systems to mobile devices is a plus.
• Enterprise WiFi – working knowledge of WiFi requirements in the enterprise, including security protocols, roaming methodologies and technology roadmap.
• Windows Mobile – working knowledge of Windows Mobile devices, specifically within the Enterprise. Experience with deploying, managing and supporting large mobile device programs a must for this area of experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must be able to communicate to both technical and non-technical personnel
• Willingness to dive into any situation and work thru to success and completion
• Ability and willingness to multi-task, manage, and work hard in a fast pace, TEAM environment
• The position requires up to ~40% travel
To apply, please send your resume indicating position of interest and salary requirements to Debbie Stray at:
listing jobs Matrix Resource Partners Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.