Product Support Specialist
This support position has ownership for managing the support for all of our products within a carriers call center. For the right person who thrives on helping others get answers and likes being the first with the latest wireless handheld devices this is a dream job. For the support professional this is an exciting opportunity to help support the success of our wireless handset business in the Americas. In this fast paced role you will be a person responsible for supporting other call center specialists with two of the largest wireless operators in the US. Your established history of understanding the call center environment within the telecommunications industry and ability to coach others will be your key to success.
Our company provides a comprehensive package to all employees, base salary, health benefits, paid holidays and vacation time. Our goal is to have a “fit and ready” organization by year end, and to provide the teams with all the resources they will need to be successful.
• Promoting our products in operator support centers and providing technical support for issues that they cannot resolve
• Maintaining positive customer support center relationships inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through and advocacy for customer issues within internal departments.
• Identifying, documenting and communicating feedback from customers in the US market to assist with quality/product improvement and the product development process
• Educating end users through the design and delivery of technical training materials and documents as well as review/development of customer facing support tools
• Collaborating with peers and members of our internal departments to help drive resolutions to issues raised by our customers.
• Supporting account efforts including marketing, sales, and training activities and contributing to the overall growth and development of our organization
• Clear understanding GSM/GPRS and CDMA wireless technology at a device and network level.
• Call center team leader experience a must, with a reputation for building and leading great teams
• Experience with MSFT mobile OS or windows CE.
• Experience supporting wireless handsets within the wireless operators.
• Must be able to operate independently.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Able to work with many distractions in workplace.
• Extensive travel will be required to Albuquerque NM and Allentown PA.
To apply, please send your resume indicating position of interest and salary requirements to Debbie Stray at:
listing jobs Matrix Resource Partners Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.