Glu Mobile: Webmaster Mobile Gaming, San Mateo, CA
Webmaster, Mobile Gaming
San Mateo, CA
In this role you will lead our efforts to create rich, interactive, web and wap presences for Glu Mobile. You will help build out a true loyalty destination for mobile entertainment customers which provides a set of rich user experiences and content offerings that excite and engage mobile users. You will utilize the online experience to articulate the Glu Mobile story, bring to life our product offerings and lead our community-building efforts. Any experience with direct-to-consumer marketing programs that leverage SMS, WAP, email or online storefronts is a major plus.
• 5+ yrs direct experience creating websites and online communities
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
• Familiarity with Web Services, Search Engine Optimization, Personalization and CRM
• Must possess a strong work ethic and enjoy working in an extremely fast paced environment. Ability to manage multiple assignments and stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business (i.e., sales, operations, administration and marketing).
• Ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization and form virtual teams to drive results.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Understanding of WML, JSP, PHP, .NET and SQL
• Experience in a Mobile Entertainment company or interest in mobile gaming
• Experience in a small or start-up company environment where people have many different responsibilities
• Experience designing and building content management systems
• Experience with SMS based promotions
• Experience of project management
Glu Mobile (formerly Sorrent, Inc. and Macrospace Ltd.) is a leading developer and global publisher of mobile entertainment. Glu’s portfolio of games, ringtones, wallpapers and information applications include both original titles and entertainment based on major brands including Atari, Hasbro, SEGA, Cartoon Network, FOX Sports, PopCap Games, Twentieth Century Fox and Harrah’s. Based in San Mateo, California with offices in London and Hong Kong, Glu is funded by top venture firms NEA, BA Venture Partners, Granite Global Ventures, Sienna Ventures, Globespan Capital Partners, and by Time Warner Investments. Consumers can find fresh entertainment created exclusively for their mobile phones wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com.
Do you want to be part of the mobile revolution? Join our world class team of talented pioneers in shaping the next wave of mass market consumer experiences. Our company is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity and ability to get the job done. If you are interested in mobile and want to be part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, we’re for you.
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Glu is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity and ability to get the job done. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, Glu is for you.
To apply for this position, please include in the job title in the subject of your email, a cover letter and your minimum salary requirements to email@example.com. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to each applicant. We will contact you if there is a match. No phone calls, please. Principals only.
listing jobs Glu Mobile 94404 San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.